Don't forget to visit
Exeter Gearbox Centre
for full gearbox servicing,
repair and replacement.
The Bearing Shop, Grace Road Central, Marsh Barton, Exeter EX2 8QA
Tel: 01392 680880
Fax: 01392 437131
T.A. Porter t/a Exeter Gearbox Centre
How to use our shop
1. Our bearings are listed firstly by type, namely single row deep groove ball followed by miniature ect.
2. The search facility can be used by typing in just the numeric digits of the bearing. This will take you to the begining of the series of the bearing and you should then navigate down the page or pages to find your bearing. Bearings are listed by ascending inner diameter with dimensions being shown by inner (ID), outer diameter (OD) and width (W).
3. Alternatively you can select the type of bearing required. The first type of bearing listed is single row deep groove ball which is the most common type of bearing. We then have other types listed covering most bearings.
4. When you select a bearing type e.g. single row deep groove ball bearings and you will be presented with a selection of bearing series commencing with the 6000 series.
5. Select the series appropriate to your requirements e.g. 6000 or 6002 etc.
6. Within the series bearings are listed by ascending inner diameter with dimensions being shown by inner (ID), outer diameter (OD) and width (W). Identify the bearing and buy your particular bearings.
Last Updated on 2007-04-26
Page number 1 of 1 |